Monday, July 5, 2010

Colour me happy

Good morning sunshines. On the weather map it shows a big, yellow sun but supposedly that won’t happen until 1 pm, when looking at the details. Right now it’s cloudy. But then again, it’s vacation time and who’s up (but me) at 6 am in the morning, really? Better the sun shines on midday instead of the other way around.

Today we’re going shopping for birthday cake ingredients since the Man is turning another year tomorrow and I’m picking up a birthday present. A vintage weather station. Very pretty.

Enjoy a colourful and happy day!

740bc2915aa00584 790c633001bb434a bfaa637a8741b571

1 comment:

D. Jean Quarles said...

That's so funny. I'm on vacation too and sitting here alone blogging while hubby sleeps. I love the early mornings. Have a great vacation.